PROCESSING CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL DATA
NappySpot www.nappyspot.eu online store has the right to process the personal and purchase data provided by the customer in accordance with the effective legislation in order to fulfill the order submitted by the customer in the online store.
Online store processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
- completing the order placed in the online store;
- online store customer relationship management and customer communication;
- answering customer inquiries;
- research into consumer habits;
- compilation of sales statistics;
- legitimate interest;
- management and development of online store services.
Information about campaign offers, products, services, discounts and other information is provided through newsletters. You can subscribe to the newsletter by making a request during the purchase from the online store or by filling in the form on the online store web page. The consent to subscribe to the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time by canceling the subscription to the newsletter via the link provided in the newsletter or by e-mail email@example.com.
The online store implements all measures (incl. administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the customer's personal data. Only authorized persons have access to modify and process the data.
The online store only uses the personal data entered by the purchaser (including first name, last name, phone number, postal address, e-mail address and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser.
The personal and purchase data of customers who have made a purchase in the online store will be stored for 5 years as of the time of making the purchase. After this deadline, the personal data will be deleted. Personal data will be deleted before the specified deadline if the customer makes a request to the online store.
The customer has the right to receive personal data about him / her from the online store at any time, to demand the correction and transfer of the customer's personal data and to terminate the processing of personal data. Please submit a digitally signed application by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The online store has the right to reject the customer's application if the customer's identity cannot be established or the transmission of personal data is not secure.
The online store has the right to perform profile analysis on the personal data registered in the online store in order to better understand the expectations of customers and to offer better goods and services by enabling targeting of direct marketing.
The chief processor of personal data in the online store is OÜ LessMessPlanet.
The authorized processors of customer data are:
- payment solutions partners (Maksekeskus AS, PayPal);
- postal service providers (Itella Estonia OÜ, AS Eesti Post, DPD Eesti AS) in order to deliver the ordered goods to the customer;
- accounting software service provider (AS Merit Tarkvara);
- advertising service providers (Google, MailChimp), including social media service providers (Facebook), to whom we provide only the data necessary to inform the customer about new products and campaigns and to analyze customer behavior in the e-store;
- companies providing IT support (Roller Äritarkvara OÜ) in order to ensure the operation and development of the OÜ LessMessPlanet e-store and other used IT solutions.
If the customer finds that the customer's rights have been violated during the processing of personal data within the online store service, the customer has the right to contact the online store administrator OÜ LessMessPlanet by e-mail email@example.com, the Data Protection Inspectorate and the court.