Ubin Merino Wool Liner is a great choice to make any wool nappy cover more leakproof, especially during long trips and night-time. Wool liner is made of two very soft merino wool layers.
Wool is a very versatile material. Wool is perfect in both summer and winter, it is breathable and antibacterial. It is necessary to lanolize the merino wool insert to make it water resistant. 2–3 lanolinization procedures are required to achieve maximum water resistance. You can also use the untreated wool liner as a dry layer against your baby’s skin.
Matches with Ubin Wool and Wool+Cotton nappy covers.
100% merino wool
Care and use:
* Wash and lanolize before first use.
* Air dry the used wet liner. If the liner is damp with pee, it is not necessary to wash it, because lanolin converts urine into salt and water.
* Wash dirty liners by hand or use a wool wash program in water up to 30°C.
* Tumble drying, bleaching, using fabric softener and ironing are prohibited.
* Lanolize after every 3–4 washes.
* Wash the liner with wool detergent. Hand washing is recommended, but machine washing with a wool washing program is also allowed.
* Dissolve 1 teaspoon of pure lanolin in 1 liter of hot water. Adding a small amount of soap flakes, baby soap or wool detergent helps to dissolve. The solution should turn white.
* Wait until the water has cooled to approx. 30°C.
* Soak the liner for 3–5 hours or overnight.
* Gently press the water out of the liner or roll it inside a hand towel.
* Leave the liner to dry.
Included: one merino wool liner