NappiMe Wool Nappy Cover is a soft, natural and breathable nappy cover that is suitable for both day and nighttime use. Lanolinization makes the wool nappy cover more leakproof.
NappiMe Wool Nappy Cover is a one-size nappy cover that can be adjusted with snaps and fits from birth to potty. The cut makes this nappy more spacious and therefore it is better suited for bigger babies. The unique design ensures a very good fit for babies with medium and more chubby legs. The narrower than usual crotch part gives the child a good freedom of movement.
NappiMe Wool Nappy Cover (blue) consists of two layers of wool flannel, which makes this nappy cover significantly thinner than the rest. It looks like a PUL cover, but it’s definitely double wool flannel. And it works like magic!
Wool is a very versatile material. It is ideal for use in both summer and winter, is breathable and antibacterial. In order to make wool nappy covers water resistant, it is necessary to lanolize the nappy cover. 2–3 lanolizing procedures are required to achieve maximum water resistance.
One-size, suitable for most children from birth to potty.
Care and use:
* Wash and lanolize before first use.
* Air dry the used wet nappy cover. If the nappy cover is damp with pee, it is not necessary to wash it, because lanolin converts urine into salt and water.
* Wash dirty nappy covers by hand or use a wool wash program in water up to 30°C.
* Tumble drying, bleaching, using fabric softener and ironing are prohibited.
* Lanolize after every 3–4 washes.
* Wash the nappy cover with wool detergent. Hand washing is recommended, but machine washing with a wool washing program is also allowed.
* Dissolve 1 teaspoon of pure lanolin in 1 liter of hot water. Adding a small amount of soap flakes, baby soap or wool detergent helps to dissolve. The solution should turn white.
* Wait until the water has cooled to approx. 30°C.
* Soak the nappy cover for 3–5 hours or overnight.
* Gently press the water out of the nappy cover or roll it inside a hand towel.
* Leave the nappy to dry.
Included: one wool nappy cover